The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort is proud to introduce The Beach Club Restaurant by Jose Enrique!
Chef Jose Enrique studied at the Culinary Institute of America in New York, and he delighted taste buds in that state as well as in Florida and Louisiana before opening his first restaurant in Puerto Rico, where he was born. His skill in the kitchen has earned him national and international recognition:
- Conde Nast Traveler named his restaurant, Jose Enrique, among the 105 best new restaurants.
- Chef Jose Enrique was a semi-finalist in both 2013 and 2014 for the James Beard Foundation award in the “Best Chef South” category. This was the first time a Puerto Rican chef was recognized in this category.
- In 2015 and 2016, he made it to the final round for the James Beard Foundation award, again becoming the first Puerto Rican chef to do so.
- In 2013, Food and Wine named him one of the Best New Chefs in their 25th anniversary edition. As you might be ready to guess, he was the first Puerto Rican chef to receive this honor.
- Chef Jose Enrique has been mentioned and featured in publications like the LA Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, The Latin Kitchen, Time, El Nuevo Día, Eater, Tastingtable, The Daily Meal, Caribbean Journal, and more.
The Beach Club Restaurant is excited about the dining experience we offer with Chef Jose Enrique. With a focus on fresh ingredients and local flavors, the St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort residents and visitors get a true taste of Puerto Rico from a local culinary master. As the climate changes throughout the year, the availability of certain ingredients changes, which means the menu is always evolving and adapting to offer you a variety of dishes that showcase Chef Jose Enrique’s versatility.
Chef Jose Enrique fits right in with everything we offer at the St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort. His attention to detail, commitment to high-quality foods, impeccable service, and customer satisfaction, and appreciation and love for Puerto Rico, its beaches, and its people–residents and visitors alike–set him and The Beach Club Restaurant apart.
A delicious meal at The Beach Club Restaurant is a destination in itself. With beach access, beachfront pools, luxurious cabanas, a seaside bar, and some of the best food you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy in the Caribbean, The Beach Club Restaurant at the St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort belongs high on your list of things to do in Puerto Rico. Along with Chef Jose Enrique, we look forward to setting a table for you and your friends and family.